K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Two suspected idol couples by K-fans



Pann: Chanyeol-Sulli and Baekhyun-Taeyeon







=====


1. [+192, -13] Sulli has a scandal with someone else

2. [+137, -13] Whenever I think of idol scandals, GD and Sohee come to my mind first. When their scandal broke out, both companies didn't say anything and the proofs kept coming out. What were they? And there's the nonsense scandal with Lizzy and Lizzy was denying the rumors when no one even believed it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope either GD or Sohee speaks about it because I'm curious as hell

3. [+127, -110] On Roommate, Chanyeol seemed to be kind and well-mannered but I think Sulli is spoiled and selfish. Maybe it's because she was being spoiled since she was a kid. I hope Chanyeol meets a better girl.

4. [+29, -2] Yoon Doojun and Heo Gayoon, too. They have lots of evidences and they never said anything

5. [+27, -0] At least Chanyeol and Sulli don't fool their fans like "someone"

Back To Top