K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

GFriend's new songs sound like f(x) & Infinite's songs?


GFriend's b-side track 'Compas'



F(x)'s 'Airplane'

-

Pann: GFriend plagiarized f(x)'s song

1. [+198, -11] I'm an f(x) stan and this is really wrong... The intro is basically a copy & paste ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+161, -17] Hul, Airplane is the best song in my life. How can they copy this ㅡㅡ

3. [+157, -10] This is crazy, it sounds the same

4. [+80, -2] They've been copying other artists since debut. So amazing! ^^

5. [+76, -0] For fans, Airplane is as previous as SNSD's Into The New World... They even did an event with the song at the concert. Please don't abuse it.

6. [+67, -0] They can't release an album without plagiarizing?



Pann: Chaser is a top search on Melon ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

1. [+161, -3] It's because the intro of GFriend's song Navillera sounds the exact same

2. [+142, -3] I guess other people also found it similar

3. [+89, -27] I saw GFriend at Everland and I was wondering if they were really celebrities ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Everybody was like, "Who are they? What are they doing?" ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+48, -0] I was certain that it sounded similar to Infinite's song, I must be right ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+40, -0] Yesterday, us Inspirits were like, "Wow, what a throwback" and had a good time... We didn't bother to bash them.

6. [+36, -0] I'm seriously not an Infinite fan but the intro sounds too much like Chaser. As soon as I heard the song, I got reminded of Infinite.

Back To Top