K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Park Myung Soo's Harley Quinn cosplay


Pann: Myung Soo is a legendary Harley Quinn ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

1. [+151, -1] Out of all celebrities who cosplayed Harley Quinn, he looks the best ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+101, -2] It's so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He looks cold and chic ㅋㅋㅋ He suits it

3. [+76, -1] It made me burst into laughter in the morning ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+23, -1] Look at his light steps ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+16, -0] I thought he suits Joker but I was wrong ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Myung Soo oppa looks the best as Harley Quinn ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+14, -0] Why is he walking so coldly? So funny ㅋㅋㅋ He suits everything. He doesn't look too pretty nor too weird ㅋㅋ It made me laugh

7. [+13, -1] He totally pulled off the Harley Quinn image that we know. I've never seen any celebrity who portrayed Harley Quinn as well as him.

8. [+12, -0] Myung Soo is love

Back To Top