K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Ideas for Red Velvet's fandom name


Until February 5th, fans can submit a fandom name idea to redvelvet-fan@daum.net and Red Velvet themselves will choose one and send a signed CD

-

Pann: Red Velvet fandom name!

1. [+72, -3] Am I the only one who doesn't like Level Up? It'll sound weird if they say " I love you Level Up~" in award speeches... Non-fans will think they say 'level up' because they won an award.

2. [+68, -22] Isn't Booyah cute?

3. [+54, -1] Level Up is so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+26, -0] As long as it's not Level Up, Booyah, or Cupcake... Please ㅠㅠ Level Up is a big no.

5. [+24, -0] I'm not a fan but I heard that i-fans are pushing Cupcake on Twitter ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope you guys get a pretty fandom name.

6. [+22, -16] Bella is a pretty name.

7. [+22, -3] Level Up is reaching.

8. [+16, -3] What do you think of Bliss? It's an English word meaning maximum happiness. Red Velvet says 'happiness' in their greeting, so... Just saying.

9. [+16, -3] Vellure? Velvet + Allure. Could be a pretty name.

10. [+9, -0] Berry? I'm sorry ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't think of one.

Back To Top