K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Idols who are confirmed for 'The Unit'


MC - Rain



MBK Ent - Dia Yebin & Somyi



Starship Ent - Boyfriend



DWM Ent - Areum from T-ara



Happy Face Ent - Dal Shabet Serri & Woohee



Brand New Music - Kanto



Brave Ent
Brave Girls Yoojung, Eunji, Jina
Bigstar Feel Dog, Raehwan, Jude, Sunghak



Universal - Boys' Republic



Yang Jiwon from Spica



Mafia Records Ent - Wassup Nari, Jiae



JSL Ent - TopSecret (except Wooyoung)



Mint from Tiny G



Nam Sanghyuk



E.HO Ent - MR. MR



PR Ent - Baba



Trivus Ent - 1NB Hajung, Leeda

=

Instiz: Idols who are confirmed for 'The Unit'

- Yang Jiwon was caught drowsy driving though... And a TopSecret member who looks like Kim Goeun is also controversial.

- MR. MR... I really like their songs and I still listen to them ㅠㅠ

- Some of them debuted this year...

- I was shocked because I thought Rain was also the cast. I hope they all do well..

- Seeing Boyfriend breaks my heart... They have a lot of good songs ㅠㅠ

Back To Top