K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

G-Dragon's fan shares he's placed in the same military unit as GD


(The text that confirms his military unit)



(His proof of being G-Dragon's fan & original text)

I'm going to be in the same military unit as GD ㅋㅋㅋ This is how I get lucky.
I've been a fan of him since elementary school. I'm an official fan. When I was 20, I went to the Gochek Sky Dome concert. Ever since then, I've been to every concert of his. Of course, I went to Bigbang concerts as well. I'm joining the military after going to the Last Dance Concert... I've only came to Bigbang's DC Gallery for gifts, it's my fist time of actually writing a post ㅋㅋㅋ

I was so depressed when I got the text. I then saw articles of GD joining The 3rd Infantry Division. I was just like "wow he's finally enlisting." I couldn't sleep in the night so I was just browsing and searching and found out that the unit I'm joining is The 3rd Infantry Division as well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Fuck ㅋㅋㅋ

I don't even have to be on hiatus from stanning because my hiatus is GD's hiatus ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is how I'm trying to be positive... Why am I so excited when I'm about to enlist ㅋㅋㅋ Fuck. I'm just writing this because I couldn't sleep. Thanks for reading.

=

Instiz: Lucky Bigbang fan goes to the same military unit as GD

- Wow ㅋㅋㅋ I hope GD and the fan serve well!!

- Wow, this is also how you get lucky as a fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 2 year of luck, daebak ㅋㅋㅋ

- Truly successful stan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- He's gonna see GD closer than the standing area 1

- If would be amazing if he ends up in the same living unit as GD ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top