SM - Highest average annual salaryMale worker: ₩40,608,000
Female workers: ₩33,684,000
Average annual salary of executives:
JYP - Lowest salary gap between male/female workers
Male worker: ₩39,501,000
Female worker: ₩36,545,000
YG - Biggest number of workers & lowest salary
Male worker: ₩39,000,000
Female worker: ₩30,000,000
(Information by Data Analysis Retrieval and Transfer System)
Instiz: Actual annual salary of the big 3 'SM-JYP-YG' workers
- Wow YG, 9 million won difference between male and female ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- I read that most of JYP workers are official workers... Cool of them.
- The big 3 is the richest but that's it... The entertainment industry is indeed poorly paid.
- I think the difference between male and female comes from the work positions. The well-known high positions in SM are Lee Soo Man and Kim Young Man who are male. Most of the department heads are also male.
- If that's the average salary, then the typical workers must be really poorly paid.